Friday, May 10, 2013

Kellogg's Nail Polish Send in Nicole by OPI

So I wrote about this a while back, buy 8 boxes of specially marked Special K cereal input the codes online and get your polishes. I went out and saw a musical tonight and came home and saw that I had a package. Small and beat up, but as soon as I saw the name I was excited.

Now I only own two other Nicole By OPI's so these will be a great addition to my collection. There are three colors Blue, Pink and Red.

The first color of the group is the Red. It was the easiest to coat of the three colors I received. I like the color it is just a bold red. I like that it will be great for nail art. The color is called Challenge Red-y

The last of the group was a bright pink called Be Ama-zing!. I like the color. It's beautiful and wasn't too streaky.

The blue color is called Pros and Confidence. I like the color, but it was very thick so it didn't go on my nails the greatest.

I really liked all the colors. So I was super glad I got the set.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like all those colors. I still have 4 more items to get my bottles of polish. Halfway there though. I really like that bright pink the best. That will be gorgeous for summer especially with a little bit of a tan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are gorgeous colors, we are almost done with our boxes, and now I have to find the boxes marked with monsters university for the pillow.

      Delete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">