Monday, May 20, 2013

Hare The Monster review and swatches Indie Polish

I keep looking for more and more indie polishes, since they are the getting more and more popular. I am falling in love with so many brands. It is getting more and more expensive, lol by the fact that I just want everything.

This is my very first Hare polish. I bought it from another blogger who had depotted it. I am still not sure why people depot polishes. But it was my luck because I really wanted to try out the brand. Depotting for those of you who don't know what it means, is to just put the polish into a different bottle, some people do it if the bottle gets damaged or if they don't like the shape of the original bottle or for a million other reasons.

The polish has a slight greenish blue tint to it. The glitter is small and dark blue and green. It applies smoothly and with a lot of glitter distribution. I really like it. It really is a beautiful shimmer glitter polish, and was a great addition to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">