Monday, May 6, 2013

DISNEYLAND OMG YAY YAY YAY

Alrighty I am a giant Disney fan, I own far too much cute disney stuff. Yesterday my mothers boyfriend surprised her and I with a small shopping spree.. that ended in him saying "Let's go get you Disneyland Annual Passes." I was soo happy. I have been wanting one for a long time and just couldn't afford it. So he bought my mother, my boyfriend and me each a Premium Annual Pass. That means no blackout days. Which means I will be there all the time taking pictures. I love playing around with my camera and now I have a place to take pictures. So you will be seeing a lot more pictures, mostly because I really want to hone my camera skills.

Let me tell you, I was more then surprised and overwhelming thankful to him, he also bought me a Harvey's Seat Belt Good vs Evil Ariel Purse, and some shirts, some makeup and a unicorno. He wanted to buy us more but the store didn't have in stock the next item he wanted to share with us.

So yes you will see posts from Disneyland. I can't wait to be spending lots of time there. If any of you are Disney fans or live near Disneyland let me know, we can all hang out. I love having friends to spend time.

3 comments:

  1. DISNEY!!!!! I love Disney. That is my one lifelong addiction. What a sweet deal. Hug your mom's BF for me. I'd hang with you but it's a long way from Texas to Disneyland. I'll be looking forward to my Disney fix (uh, I mean your Disney pics, yeah).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never ever been to Disneyland, but I do dream of going one day... And of course there is none here in Australia. I did vist Japan some years ago where they've got one, but unfortunately didnt get a chance to go either!!! I look forward to seeing all your pics and posts from there!

    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 Disney. I've never been to Disneyland because I'm on the East Coast, and won't fly :) But my hubby and I go to Disney World at least once a year for a week!

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">