Monday, May 13, 2013

Ozotic 509 silver holo nail polish review and swatches

Now I am getting in to trying out lots of different brands of polish, so you will all be seeing a lot of different brands of nail polish, as well as lots of different brands of makeup in general, because who doesn't like variety. So today's new to me brand is Ozotic. It is the same brand that sells Picture Polish. There will be a few reviews of Picture Polish coming up. I have a bunch that have entered my collection recently I am excited to share.

This color is a beautiful silver with a blue and green holo. It is very pretty. Almost completely silver in just normal light, it shines as you move it back and forth.

The color goes on real smooth and looks beautiful. I really liked it a lot. I definitely will use it more, I want to use it to make some nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">