Saturday, May 4, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Limited Edition Polishes Intense Teal and Blast of Blue

I have been wearing these beautiful polishes on my nails for the last week. I literally just took them off my nails because it is time to swatch some more polishes for all my lovely cats and kittens.

I saw these colors and thought that the blue matched fantastic with my R2D2 dress and figured I just had to have it, then I decided I needed a second color since it was a limited edition set so I might as well. I love both of the colors, they are very bright and vibrant.

They go on your nails very smooth. They last a pretty long time, unless you are like me and put on no top coat and then constantly slam your nails into things that you don't need to be slamming your nails into. That's how I roll.

I think I might end up grabbing the rest of the collection (because I really need to add to my already constantly growing too large nail polish collection.) I like all the colors in the series. They all are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">