Monday, May 27, 2013

Sinful Colors Black on Black and Jungle Trail review and swatches

I really dig Sinful Colors. I think I have said this before I have talked about them a few times before. I bought these ones because I needed a good black and gray. Thankfully I swatched these right before I broke my pinky nail. My poor nails break so easy.

I really thought the polishes went on crazy smooth. I really liked how easy they go on. Barely any streaking and that is so important in a polish. The next thing that I really love about the polish is the way that it dries on the nail.

Here is Black on Black.. so beautiful and shiny. It dries almost gel like. I am so glad I picked up this polish.

Here is Jungle Trail a gorgeous gray. I love it and can't wait to use it in some nail art. Both polishes just dried so pretty. I really adore Sinful colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">