Saturday, May 18, 2013

Square Hue Day Glo 5/13 Review and Swatch

I grabbed one of these polishes the other day because I had been thinking about joining the subscription service. I really love all the different subscription services, so I am always on the look out for a new one. This one is called Square Hue. I was able to grab one of the three nail polishes that came in this month's box it was called Day Glo and it is a hot pink. I obviously have a thing for pink if you can't tell. Yay

I love the bottle it is so cute, all square and such. Very adorable. I like all the different size bottles, I'll probably be annoyed with them when I finally get my makeup area put together and they live uncomfortably in the helmers I buy for them.

The color is really nice and almost matte. Not glossy but not completely matte. I did have a little trouble painting it on because I was doing it backwards on my bad hand, but it didn't look too streaky and doesn't go on gloopy at all.

There are pictures with flash and without. I am getting better at photography, and when I get my new camera and work space, hopefully the pictures will be much better. :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shade! I recently got a new camera as well it's much more fun taking pictures, my old one was a nightmare lol x

    Stacey| Beautiful Solutions

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">