Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Glinda

So I didn't get the Urban Decay Glinda palette, I wanted it but couldn't justify the price when I have soo many eye shadows already. But I was given the Glinda lip color pencil by a friend.

The color is a glossy mauve color. I like it, I don't love it but I really prefer bright pop colors, so I didn't think I'd love it. I think my mother will like it since it is more neutral so I will most likely pass it on to her.

The color goes on really smooth and has great coverage, it's definitely a winner for the neutral look. So if you are looky for a nice toned down color, Urban Decay has a nice one. (though I'm not sure if you can get it outside of the OZ palette, but the palette itself is totally worth it if you are a Urban Decay fan).

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">