Sunday, May 12, 2013

It's Spring Julep Mystery Box version 2

I have decided I'm going to keep getting the Mystery Boxes on the off chance that I get lucky enough to get one of the big ones. This time I was not so lucky. I again got a smaller box. I do love the polishes so I am happy that the box came with 4 of them.

So here is what is inside the It's Spring Julep Mystery Box version 2.

Pomegranate Body Creme ( I got this last time so I was a bit bummed, but I might be swapping it for something else with another Julep lover so yay.)

4 polishes in Sienna, Niecy, Mindy and Cindy.

Sienna is a bronze shimmer polish. Very beautiful.

Niecy is a creamy pink polish.

Mindy is a porcelain beige color.

Cindy is a green with gold shimmer.

This was my box. I will be getting the May Mystery Box as well if they still have it available in a few days. Look forward to the opening shortly.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good box - apart from the green polish. That would be gifted if I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never gotten a mystery box but I want to get one every time I get the email that a new one is out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mystery box?! I just signed up for my first box!

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">