Sunday, May 5, 2013

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer Aloe Fresh and Cocoa Butter

I saw these posted on a page on Facebook and thought to myself I need to try that. Then I saw a contest that was giving out free Vaseline Spray and Go each day. I entered everyday for a over a week. I didn't think I was going to win so when I was at Rite Aid the other day I decided to purchase a bottle of the Cocoa Butter to try out.

Then I came home today to a box sitting in my mailbox. I was excited when I saw who it was from. It was a bottle of the Aloe Fresh, I was even happier that I choose the Cocoa Butter so I get to try out two different ones, now I just need to go buy the Total Moisture.

So I really like this product. I don't know if I like it spending $8 on it every time but I really like it. I like the way my legs feel afterwards. I am going to start using it all over, see if I get that softness all over. I have used it twice in the last 7 days and my legs still feel silky. I have pretty rough skin on my legs so this for me is a nice new feeling. I never feel this good about my legs. And with all the new working out and getting them in shape, feeling silky is the perfect way to make them feel good.

It sprays on kinda thick, I was worried that it wouldn't work well. I really like it so much. The stuff feels great on your skin and is soft and greasy at first then it feels wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">