Monday, May 6, 2013

Guest Review: TownSent Seafood Restaurant by Michael Pe

So from time to time I always offer friends and family the chance to guest post on my blog. I love hearing other peoples opinions. So my friend Michael is a photographer and a good one at that, he has taken lots of photos of me over the years. He asked if he could review Restaurants and Hotels because he doesn't see enough reviews on that sorta stuff and being someone who has to travel a lot he wants to see more. So here he is contributing the first of many of his posts to my blog.

As a professional photographer living in Los Angeles, I travel all over United States. I’ve stayed in many hotels and motels and I have eaten in various restaurants ( including fast food unfortunately ). A lot of my clients and friends often ask me where the best place to eat in Los Angeles is. There are many fantastic restaurant and lots of not so great ones. One of my favorite styles are Chinese Food.

One in particular that came to mind is Town Sent Seafood Restaurant. I’ve been going there for years. I recently went back there three days ago and I ordered the shrimp fried rice and snow pea leaves with garlic. I’ve had this dish in many Chinese and Filipino restaurants but this is by far the best one I have had. The leaf is not soggy and salty like the others. The flavor burst in your mouth like firecrackers on Fourth of July. It’s cooked to perfection in my opinion. Their menu consists of varieties of selections including vegetarian food.

The restaurant staffs are very friendly and will make your dining experience very pleasant.

Town Sent Seafood Restaurant is located in the great city of Covina on W. San Bernardino Rd, just 20 miles away from downtown Los Angeles. They are Open 7 days a week from 11am to 10pm. They are even open on holidays.

If you want to check out their menu visit their website http://townsent.com

Tell them Michael Pe sent you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">