Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Julep Hooray for May Mystery Box Version 2

So I got my May Mystery Box from Julep in the mail today and it's version 2 again.. lol.. I think they want me to always get version 2. So another small box, but that's the way of mystery boxes. This time the boxes were pure polish unless you got the big box. So it was 6 polishes or a ton more lol.

I instantly knew it was a small box by the size of the box I received. I was ok with that. The box they send is worth more then the price that I paid so it is always a great way to go.

This box came with 6 bottles of polish and a sample of hand creme. I thankfully didn't own any of the polishes so no dupes this time.

I got Alice, Avery, Sharon, Charlie, Vanessa, Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">