Wednesday, May 8, 2013

How I Met Your Mother Season 8 episode 23

I am quite the Neil Patrick Harris fan. So when this show hit the air, I was overly pleased. I could tell you episode for episode the show, but I watched this weeks episode and it made me think about my life and I wanted to share it with the world.

Robin is searching for a locket she buried when she was a kid. She calls up Barney first (her fiance, NPH) and he tells her he's busy and he asks if it's important, she say not its fine. So she calls up Ted (her ex and now close friend) and they have the same conversation. Ted shows up and tells her he knows her well enough to read her.

This is something that I always say in what made me decide Jason is my life partner. One of the many many reasons, I want to spend my life with him. He knows my language better then any family, friend, ex, better then anyone in my life. He knows me as well as I know me. Its what makes me feel safe with him. I know that he pays attention to me. It the most reassuring feeling in the world, when someone can look at you and know what you need. It is what makes him so special. Why he goes out and buys me Dibs at the movie theatre when I don't feel good. Or knows what to order for me at any restaurant.

We have our share of difficulties, like anyone and some of our problems are big. Yet we have one thing going, the passion and insync'ness we share.

Does any of you share that with your partner? Do you know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">