Friday, May 17, 2013

Ipsy May 2013 Glam Bag Revealing

I loved the idea of subscription services. I fell in love with them at Birchboxes big release with Smashbox Cosmetics. I found Ipsy a while ago, but I kept pushing off subscribing. I finally joined up last month and this is my second bag. I love it.

So this month the theme was Spring Fling. There were quite a few different bags that they sent out. So there were different things that you might get in your bag. There was a lot of things I was not looking forward too.

Here is my Unveiling Video on Youtube

So the bag is really pretty I like the stripes on it. I like the way it looks. I will definitely be using it to hold some of my small makeup items. I love the bags you get each month with Ipsy. It's great if you love makeup bags.

Then I got the St Tropez body glow lotion deluxe size in One Night Only. I am not really a tanner, so I don't think I will ever use it. I might try to swap it out for something else.

Next I got Mirabella lipstick in Posy. It is a beautiful red color. I was really happy that I got it because it was one of the things I wanted from this months box.

I got a gorgeous Juice Beauty lipgloss in pink. I haven't tried it yet but I have really great things about the brand though.

Then I got Zoya's nail polish in Blu. It's a very pale blue. I am starting to love Zoya, I hadn't really liked them before, but I am slowly getting more of this polish.

I got a Yaby concealer in Buff, I think it might be a bit too yellow for me.

Then they gave me a Urban Decay eyeshadow in Space Cowboy for being a part of the community. I thought that was pretty awesome. I don't own very much Urban Decay but my small collection is growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">