Sunday, May 19, 2013

Couture Minnie OPI LiquidSand Magazine Cover Mouse Polish Review and Swatches

Yesterday I went to a huge event where I got a ton of free items. They gave us a huge giftbag as part of the grand opening of the store. I was super excited because they had the new Minnie Couture OPI nail collection. I decided to purchase the liquid sand polish from the collection in Magazine Cover Mouse. I like the gorgeous red with gold. I couldn't wait to get the color because I am really digging all the textured polishes. I just had to have this one in my collection. It is just beautiful.

The liquid sand is really catching my eye, I love the micro glitters and the way it just generally looks on nails. So I am glad to see it coming out in more of the collections. I want to get the bond girl collection but I need to not spend too much. This was my mini splurge yesterday.

Do you have a favorite liquid sand, or textured polish yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">