Thursday, May 9, 2013

Benefit Cosmetics GWP

Today while I was out I saw that Macy's was having an event free make overs and lots of free gifts with purchase. I sent my mother over to get her makeup done. I walked around and looked at all the different things that were for sale. Most of the gifts weren't anything I really wanted.

I saw the bag that they were offering at Benefit and I really wanted it. I love the design on the bag and I love makeup bags. ( I am actually in the market for the Snow White and the Huntsman bag, because I adore it. I have a Cinderella bag and about a million other ones.)

The gift with purchase was gotten if you bought 3 items. So I bought 3 of the mini kits, mostly because I love mini bottles and it was the best way for me to try out a lot of different products for a lot less money. This way I have quite a few products to try out for you rather then one product. I like the odds better. I am really bad about trying to get the most out of my purchases. So you will always see lots of stuff from my posts and my cash.

I bought 3 of the mini sets. One was even discounted to $9. The sets I got were:

Tan About Town

The total moisture kit

and the poreless deluxe kit which I don't have a picture of because I gave it to my mother.

the GWP I got from this was gorgeous and some deluxe sample sizes

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">