Friday, May 31, 2013

The Place Beyond the Pines a review and Nail Art

Now when this hit the theatres I really wanted to see it. I love all of the main characters. I adore Bradley Cooper (I fell even more in love with him recently in Silver Linings Playbook, such an incredible film). I think Ryan Gosling is a cutie. The trailer made the movie look interesting a carnie guy finds out he has a kid and the story is intertwined with a cop who is trying to stay clean when all the cops around him are dirty.

So the movie was really different then I imagined it to be. The trailer is not exactly good at telling you what is going on, thats no good.. I really really wanted to love it. It got so many high reviews and with the cast I was really excited. I didn't enjoy it. I hate saying anything bad about anything because it is someone's work and dream. So I am going to try to focus on the things I did like about the film. Bradley Cooper. LOL. He really is a great dramatic actor. I felt his character was the best written for the movie. He really brought it.

The story was a little to stereotypical for me and way too clique. I just couldn't get into it.

I used Anise Rock Your World for the base color. Then I used Anise Wasabi for the trees and money sign. I know I am not the best artist but at some point I will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">