Sunday, May 5, 2013

Iron Man 3 Movie Review

Now as many may know I am a huge Comic Book geek, you will see me at most comic conventions running around in costume. I love comic book movies. They make me so happy. I love Marvel. I was so excited that Iron Man 3 was coming out this weekend. It's such a fun franchise. I totally love Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark he is great in the role. The movie was really well done, a few parts were a bit not what I was thinking, but that's the way things are when movies are made. It was overall funny, entertaining, insightful. The kind of fun movie that is bringing the geeky world into the mainstream.

I am looking forward to the rest of the Marvel Universe movies. I even got the entire set of the Iron Man 3D glasses that they were using for the movie marathon.

Little secret on that, I collect the glasses for all the movies that come out special types. I have all the disney ones, a lot of the colorful ones. I someday want to have a bucket sitting next to our 3D TV for when we have parties.

I don't want to give anything away because it was lots of fun and I want to save that for anyone excited to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">