Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Razzleberry Review and Swatches

So I got this nail polish the other day at Target. My target had all the colors, but I could only grab this bright gorgeous blue. I really wanted to check it out. I picked it because it was so incredibly vibrant. The blue just jumps out at you. I am all about vivid colors and patterns. You can catch me wearing neon colors and bright patterns almost all the time. I am updating my wardrobe again as it gets to be summer and I get back to being toned. So from time to time I will post pictures of my outfits just because I love to share with you all what fun I am having.

The polish is different from the liquidsand in that it is more like sand then micro glitter. It almost feels like sugar on your nails. It's an interesting texture for sure. I think the color is gorgeous but the application is a little difficult and the texture doesn't grind down like the other textured polishes so it gets caught on things. That's my only real complaint with the polish is that it snags things. I definitely wouldn't wear this with any material that I am known to snag, or I would definitely ruin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">