Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Northern Lights Gold Holographic Top Coat Review

I love the whole new holographic phase that the nail world is going through. I Had never used a holo top coat before and I had this one gifted to me. So I thought I would give it a whirl on some darker colors. I really like it. I can't wait to use it more often. It gives a nice uniform coat. I love the way it sparkles. The colors really sparkle in the sun. It is a great top coat for any day that you want your nails to really shine.

So here is the top coat over Jungle Trail. See how it just really pops.

Now here it is over Black On Black. I really like the way it shows up on the black.

Now the polish does have a strong smell to it, but if that doesn't bother you then this is the perfect holo top coat for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">