Sunday, April 7, 2013

Once Upon A Polish Red Riding Hood Indie Polish

I got this polish through a blog swap, and was in love with the color. I am sad to know that Once Upon a Polish has closed up shop, it's closed right now but it may open up again. I don't know that for sure, but I want to swatch this polish for you since it is so beautiful.

It is a Red, White and Black glitter polish. The red glitter is small circles, squares and I think some irregular pieces. There are white squares and chunks. There are also black and silver chunks in a clear base. It goes on really well. I like the coverage. The colors are all great together and look wonderful on. I can't wait to use it over another polish.

I hope that the maker of this polish comes back I love the name of her polish and it has a great consistency and looks great. Maybe I will come across more of these polishes to in swaps.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I nominated your lovely blog for the Liebster Award. Check this link: http://paulinaspassions.com/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">