Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Body Shop Earth Day edition

Now I will admit. I don't really shop at The Body Shop, not for any reason that would put them in a bad light, mostly just because I get so much stuff free from contests and from coupons or giftcards that buying much of anything in the bath or skincare department is not really useful. So when I saw they had for Earth Day a buy anything get a free shower gel, I knew the time had come for me to grab something and try out the shower gel at least (I mean how can I pass up free.) So we ventured down to the mall and almost left because the shop they had been in is now going to soon be an Art of Shaving store. I was gonna just leave when I decided to quickly google it. It had moved and so we ran down to the other side of the mall.

I didn't want to buy anything big so I grabbed one of the roll on lip balms in Rose. ( There will be a post about that this week.) Spent $6 on the lip balm and got a full size shower gel in Watermelon and Eucalyptus for free. Not a bad deal at all. I love the dragon fruit lip balm but they didn't have any or I would have gotten that.

The shower gel smells incredible and I can't wait to use it. The cool thing is the bottle is completely recyclable and that's just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">