Thursday, April 4, 2013

Anise Va Va Bloom and Sea Siren

Now the other day DSW gave me a $10 giftcard for no reason, now I don't mind that at all. I ran down to my DSW (less then a block away) and looked for like an hour at shoes. Let me tell you I am a hard sales finder and usually walk away with a new pair of shoes for only $1-3 after discounts and my giftcards but I just couldn't find a pair I needed. I did find an amazing pair of Blue Heels, but I would never wear them so I skipped on them. As I was going to look at clutches and wallets I saw that the nail polish was on sale buy one get one half off, making two polishes $9 so I knew it was fate and decided to pick up two polishes. I had to grab some shoelaces to make my $10 so I ended up paying $1.10 for the two polishes and shoelaces. I am so glad I decided to go this route. I am in love with this polish.

The two polishes I went with were Sea Siren and Va Va Bloom because I loved the color in each of them. I really loved the greenish blue and the pinkish reds. I am so glad I did because I am truly in love with these colors.

One of the great things about this product is that it goes on really smooth, and looks absolutely gorgeous. I love how clean it looks and the metallic is just wonderful. It does have the finest glitter or sparkle to it so it is a little bit hard to get off with polish but not like trying to take off the Glitter polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">