Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sample Fun Day - Glam Glow Super MUD Clearing Treatment

So I have seen other bloggers do this and I thought with the 9 million samples I have laying around I might as well give it a go as well. So I am going to once a week try out a sample that I recieved. I have literally boxes of samples I never try or use that go wasted. (Well other then shampoo ones, I keep those in a seperate container and when someone I know goes on vacation I make them a airport travel bag.)

So this week is Glam Glow's SUPER-MUD clearing treatment. My skin hasn't been the happiest lately so it's in need of some TLC. I have heard great things about this brand but have never ventured to try it out. So here goes nothing.

So it says on the packet :Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Leave on for five, 10, 15, or 20 minutes. Pore-Matrix™ will reveal dots of vacuum extractions. Remove with water. Use as often as needed. Use as a full mask or spot treatment.

I was not expecting it to immediately start drying as it hit my fingertips to put it on my face. So this is one of those products you have to be quick about. I tried my hardest to put it on evenly but I didn't get it to cover completely, there wasn't enough in the packet but there was a good amount. I got most of my face.

So like most masks it dries and makes making facial movements hard. Which is kind of fun. It kind of made my skin feel tingly. Or maybe that's not the right word. It made my skin feel slightly weird almost tight.

Right off the bat while it was drying I noticed my pores, they are bigger then normal. It's from the stress of things. Soon though all things will be worked out, or my new Clarisonic will make my skin better.

The full size of this product sells for $69 for a 1.2 oz product or so says the website but that seems low. I know its not the biggest container but its not super small for that price.

Final Verdict I left it on for 20 minutes and took it off.. My face looks brighter and feels soft. I don't know yet about long term effect or anything but I like the way my skin feels right now. I might try to see if I can get a couple more samples and see if it works well overtime before committing to a $70 face mask but I like where it is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">