Friday, April 5, 2013

My haul from my outings in LA this week

So while in LA this week I got quite a few things. I was glad to be able to hit some stores that aren't anywhere near where I live.

I had the chance to get some awesome things. I spent a little bit too much money while out but I kept finding some great amazing things.

I first started at Kitson LA where they have one to many things that I want. I love all the cute little things they have all over the store. I went specifically to grab a NCLA nail polish, since I have heard about them over and over. I picked up one Peachy colored polish. You have already seen the post on my blog here a few days ago. I know this is a little late, just haven't been able to get pictures taken of everything.

Then we walked over to Sephora and I picked up the Jasmine Collection Compact Mirror. I really wanted it and I couldn't wait to get it.

Then we walked over to Hot Topic I wasn't going to get anything then I saw the Alice in Wonderland leggings for my mother and had to get them, the Little Mermaid leggings were half off because I got my mother the Alice Leggings. As I was walking out I saw the My Little Pony Nail Polishes were $2 each. I had to get them. I wish they had the other 2 so I could get the whole set.

These are the cute leggings I got for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">