Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Looking for a swap partner

If there are any bloggers in other countries who would like to swap beauty procucts let me know. I will gladly swap products especially if you want to swatch products that are USA mostly exclusive with products that are more likely to be found in your country I would love to.

So please email me. I would love it. We could do one swap or multiples once a month or every other month. However it makes you happy.

I can get lots of stuff from around here. Is there a product you want? Or have been searching for? Let me know. I am more then willing to help you find products.

4 comments:

  1. I'm from the UK and I'd be interested :) my email is Natalie.peploe@googlemail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun. I don't have a blog though. I'm a follower and commenter not a blog writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't have to be a blogger to swap if you are interested. :)

      Delete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">