Sunday, April 28, 2013

MAC Baking Beauties Gorgeous Collection

I stopped by my MAC store today because I saw beautiful cakes in the window and I forgot that the new collection Baking Beauties just hit stores. Now I like MAC I think it is beautiful makeup, but I have other high end brands I purchase but I love looking at all the gorgeous stuff they put out and grabbing something for myself every now and then.

My store is almost always out of the popular colors, but sometimes the Nordstrom at the end of the mall still has them, that's how I got lucky with the Embrace Me lipstick last time.

These are some of collection. I like the look of the blushes.

The 4 lipcolors that are part of the collection are Devil's Food a very rich dark red, Lavender Whip a light violet, Pure Decoration which is a coral color, and Raspberry Swirl which is a light pinkish raspberry color. I love all four colors they are beautiful. You can see them on MAC's website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">