Thursday, April 25, 2013

A healthier and Toner Summer

Alrighty so I want to share with you all, and I don't how it will be taken. But my boyfriend and I both are on a fitness/toning/healthy lifestyle journey. I am tired of being out of shape and want to tone up my body. I know that I am not overweight, but sometimes I get hard pressed to feel like my body is not want I want. I am very lucky in the sense that I do not gain weight from food, so my bad eating habits are constantly allowed to run rampant. I want to start eating better, but I have tons of allergies and a lot of dislike for food.

My main goal is to tone up my body, this last summer I was offered a postition working for a company as a fitness model/ representative of the brand and I didn't want to take it because though I look good in jeans, I don't look as good in a bathing suit. So I am going to change that. I want to feel good about myself again.

So I will be posting about my workouts and healthier eating from time to time. I would love for others to post about their journeys whether it be losing weight, getting healthier or what not. I love to support others in the choices they make. So lets all complete our goals together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">