Friday, April 19, 2013

Origins a facial and some samples

So facebook posted a coupon for a free facial and 2 samples from Origins. So I went out tonight to check it out. I really like Origins products and I had had a long day, so I thought it would be a nice way to relax. I live by the Brea Mall, in Brea California. I went to the Macy's Origins counter. I was met by a Reca, who was super sweet helpful and was the one to be doing my facial.

She got me all set up with the stuff for the relaxing facial. A bib to keep my shirt from getting ruined, a hair band to keep my hair out of the products. (I kept the hair band and I'm going to paint it, I can't wait to make a new hair band out of it that is awesome.)

She used on me first well off on my eyes to take away any oil build up. I haven't worn makeup on my eyes in weeks sadly because of my recent eye problem.(But its healing yay). It didn't bother my eyes so I really liked it right off the bat. Then we moved on to Pure Cream a rinseable cleanser. It felt good on the skin and smelled amazing.

Next she used my favorite product Never a Dull Moment natures gentle microdermabrasion. It smells like peaches. I love it. I am definitely going to go back and buy it. Next she used the Make a Difference Skin rejuvenating Treatment Lotion. It also smelled wonderful and citrusy.

Bringing my skin to a brightness is Dr Weil Mage Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum. It helps with scars and brightens the skin. We moved on to the Eye Doctor, one of Origins first products and an all around eye product. I don't really use eye products because I have been blessed with no wrinkles and no real under eye bags. Just irritatable eyelids and slightless eyes.

We finished off the facial with Brighter by Nature Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer with SPF. My skin felt softer and looked brighter. Overall I like the effect it had on my skin.

We ended the consultation with some samples of a few of the products for me to try more at home. I want the Never a Dull Moment. I truly liked the smell of it and it felt amazing on my skin. I will definitely be going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">