Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A healthier tomorrow.

So my boyfriend and I are going to start eating healthier. He actually said to me today, I'd like you to make me a salad like the one at Olive Garden for my lunches. I love salad so I am so happy to do it. We also are going to start only eating lean meats and fish. Going to try to cut out carbs and dairy (which is incredibly hard for me.) I don't like the taste of most food and use dairy products to mask the flavor of most things.

So hopefully you wont mind too much if from time to time I post some recipes or workout stuff, I am trying to make myself better, emotionally, physically and mentally. I am working on all aspects of my life. I want to feel better, and be better.

So tell me your favorite meals. I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">