Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dr Who Geekiness and MLP and the Tardis YAY

So today I went to Olive Garden with my boyfriend, Nana and my mother for my boyfriend's birthday. Then afterwards we went to the mall to get him his birthday freebie. I know its all about the freebies. Our mall gives a $10 giftcard for joining the mall club for your birthday. He agreed to go so I could use it and a $15 off $30 at Hot Topic to get my Tardis Tunic Dress and a My Little Pony Dr. Whooves funko figurine. I had wanted to get the Tardis dress for a while and I figured I might as well grab it for half price while I had the chance. I already own a couple of the geeky tunic dresses. I am in love with geeky clothing.

I love my new Dr. Whooves. I am a huge My Little Pony fan. I own hundreds of the original ponies from the 80's. I also have every single my little pony from every collection in the 2000's minus the newest ponies.

I am a lover of Spike the dragon. I wish the shirt they had at Hot Topic with Spike on it, didn't have a mustache, because I don't find that entertaining.

I was lucky to pick up the last size small for the Tardis Tunic Dress. I totally love it.

Spent $20 tonight for about $45 worth of items. Love a great steal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">