Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Suave Dry Conditioner Spray

Now I saw this the other day and thought interesting. I use Dry Shampoos a lot because my hair tends to get very oily and it is a great way to take the oil out. I saw this and was intrigued because its a dry conditioner. Definitely a good idea, I use leave in conditioners so why not a dry one.

I like the suave professionals stuff for 2 reasons. First reason is it is cheap. I like cheap stuff that works. Then secondly it works. So like I said I like cheap stuff that works.

I Like the way it feels in my hair and it definitely helped make my hair more shiny and less oily. So I will definitely be buying more of this.

Has anyone else seen this? Or tried it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, a dry conditioner? That's a very interesting invention that they come up with and certainly something that I would appreciate!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and following me <3 So I've followed you back on GFC and BlogLovin! If you aren't following me on BlogLovin yet, do so on http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4037129 so that we can still catch up with each other after GFC is away!

    Thanks for introducing such a product to us <3 I would totally try this cause I have really dry and frizzy hair :<

    mish
    www.mishberries.com

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">