Saturday, April 13, 2013

My poolside Attire. .In love

So I wanted to show you the bathing suit that i decided to get for my upcoming trip to Vegas, as well as the fact that I have a pool here at my home that I haven't had the chance to use because it has been too cold.

My bathing suit is from Victoria's Secret. The top is from the new line Fabulous Bras. It is beyond gorgeous. I am in love with it. I couldn't decide which one to get and at the last second I got the went on a whim and got the Black Floral (its a black and red, pink floral with a liner of white polka dots). I am so in love with it. I really love it. It has the neatest closure on the back, which is part of the reason that I decided to get it. I took all my Rewards cards and got the top. I am so glad I did it. I can't wait to showcase it in Las Vegas, poolside at our hotel. (I don't remember which one we will be staying in)

Since I can't find a picture of the top here is a link to it on Victoria's Secret website Fabulous Swim Triangle Top Victoria's Secret

Then the next piece I purchased was a pair of the bottoms in the new Boyshort style. I love boyshorts. I got them just in Black simple color so I don't have to worry about them not matching. I am still waiting on them to get here since I ordered them online. I hate waiting.

Boyshorts Victoria's Secret

Funny story. I got the Boyshorts hours after I wrote this and they sent me the wrong size. So we ran down to the victoria's secret next to my home. I found out that they don't do exchanges in store until next month.. so I had to buy myself a differnt pair. I got the Beach Sexy Bikini Bottoms.

I got a pair of the most wonderful pants. They are amazing and beautiful and made of lace. I was at JcPenney's and saw them on a mannequin and knew that they had to be mine. The last pair they had and in my size. I couldn't have been luckier. I totally love them and will wear them out with other stuff as well.

I will have up pictures from our trip and you will get to see my suit. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">