Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sea Lore Polish Arista and Ariel Indie Polish

I got these little beauties in the mail recently as part of a swap. Both colors are beautiful and named after two mermaids. I love the design on the bottle.

The Ariel polish is a green sparkle with mini green glitter, with slightly bigger red squares and purple hexagons. It would love amazing over a blue polish or maybe a teal. It doesn't take a lot of coats to get the glitter on your nails.

The Arista color is a red holo polish with tiny glitter and hexagon glitter. It is absolutely gorgeous. It goes on cleanly and dry pretty quickly. It is a sheer polish mostly.

I painted my nails. The thumb with Ariel, my pointer ringer with Arista, my middle finger has a coat of Anise VaVa Bloom with Ariel over it, my ring finger is Arista again and my pinkie finger is a mini blue sparkle OPI (that I don't have a name for) with a coat of Ariel on top.

I really like both polishes. I am very happy with both of them. I am really getting into the indie polishes. I can't wait to get more of her polishes. They are gorgeous.

You can purchase her polishes on her website. Sea Lore Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">