Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lush Lacquer Clowning Around Indie Polish

I am a lover of indie polishes and neon colors so when I saw this collection I knew that I had to have it. I love all the other colors she came out with in this collection but this one was the most versatile in that I could put it over other colors. So it was the winner I ordered it and it came rather quickly. Only set me back $12.25 but what's money when you are looking at good polish.

I really liked that a lot of glitter comes out when you paint your nails. The glitter being neon does tend to be really light so on darker nails it will be hard to see.

I used this over the colors I posted about yesterday Sinful Colors TimbleBerry and Let's Meet.

As you can see its a great glitter and with neons being a trend it's definitely a polish to pick up. You can order it from her Etsy page here. Lush Lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">