Saturday, March 30, 2013

Zoya PixieDust Chyna and Dahlia

So Zoya jumped on the bandwagon of textured polishes. I have yet to try my OPI LiquidSand (Soon soon) or any of the other brands of textured polishes. So when I had a chance to get this collection for a steal I knew if I didn't I would regret it. I am in love with the colors and the cool texturing.

So this is just 2 of the 6 there will be 2 more posts to finish off the collection. I am in love with Red and Black so I figured these would be the best way to start off the collection. Red is a great color in general and in this collection it shines.

I really love the way these colors are textured. It is so cool how they look on your nails. Its so uniquely different then other polishes. These new textures look so interesting. This red is really gorgeous and I love the blood red appeal that it has.

Now this black is super sleek and awesome. It will definitely be a staple in some of my mani's from now.

So these are really great. I will be posting some other textured polishes soon as I can. I will also be posting up the rest of the collection shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">