Friday, March 15, 2013

2/2 Kleancolor Femme Fatale Rainbow Lipsticks

This is the other half of the Femme Fatale collection. I posted a short while back the other 5 lipsticks from the collection. I got these in the mail after I found the others at a store, I had to order these off the internet to get the rest. So here they are the rest of the beautiful collection. They are a bit greasy and not extremely pigmented.

So here the are the lipsticks from left to right.

First up is After Hours. I love this color its very beautiful.

Next up is Cast of Spell. Beautiful lilac color. Fun soft color.

Next is Happily After. I love all the pinks. This is the lightest of the pink colors.

Now we have Tingling Mimosa. Orange Orange Orange

And now is Flirty Tango. I love the great dark pink of this color.

Then Pink Seeker. Another fun pink. Nice medium pink

And last but not least Purple Machine. The beautiful dark purple.

So this is other 7, tell me what you think. Have you ever bought KleanColor? Do you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">