Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Meow Zombie a Review

I am always looking for new indie brands and when I saw another Makeup Blogger comment about this brand I had to check it out for myself. So I bought a eye shadow, since you can never have too many I think.. or maybe you can. I just know I could build a fort out of pigments and shadows and live there happily the rest of my life with some dew and skinny cow heavenly crisps, and once a week Chinese food delivery, and twice a week Mongolian BBQ delivery. Now I'm hungry.

I just adore the packaging. Both the pink envelope and the lime green and striped top to the eyeshadow. It just looks too darn cute to me. So I was super excited to get my hands on it. It also shipped crazy fast so yippee to that. I had it faster to play with.

So here is the color. Gorgeous right. And here is a swatch of the color. I really like it. It sparkles and is just the right vibrancy to make it stand out. I can't wait to start doing looks and show this color off.

You can purchase this and many more items over at Pretty Zombie Cosmetics

I definitely recommend purchasing from them. They sell top quality stuff and cute jewelry. I definitely want more shadows and I want the pinup girl bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">