Monday, March 18, 2013

FTC's New Rules.. slightly crazy

I will be going through all my posts to add in the correct info that the FTC is now requiring. I think it is silly that they require so much disclosure. I always say if I recieve something for free or for review. I think that should be enough. But thats the FTC for you.

So now they want us to post at the beginning, middle and end of every post how the items in question were recieved. You must be clear and concise.

I am always honest about how I get my stuff. I am always honest on how I feel about a product. I want to give my readers my truths. So thats all you get. I normally don't write about something if I don't love it or really like it. I don't really think negativity is good and would rather it stay on the other side of the tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">