Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 20th is Very Hungry Caterpillar Day my look :)

So I thought this could be fun. I loved this book when I was a little kid. Great for young children. Written by Eric Carle it's sold millions of copies worldwide. So why not devote a day to this oh so hungry caterpillar.

So this is what I did to celebrate.

Not the best I know but it's my first attempt since I lost sight in my left eye. I was gonna do a full face look but my right eye right now is swollen and having a hard time. It wasn't helping that it makes my eyes very blurry. So I used NYX pigment in Jade, An Officially Obsesed pigment, Truth or Dare Cosmetics in Fierce and some no name indie shadows and Kleancolor's Hardcore eyeliner in Silver and a dark blue. So tell me what you think.. don't be too mean please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">