Monday, March 18, 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

Alrighty So I saw this on I Know All the Words Blog and thought it was fun so I thought why not give it a try. So here I am answering questions listening to a 90's station on Spotify.

1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do

Is it wrong that this answer is probably on the more I don't do then the side that I do, do. I am horrible at remembering taking off my makeup at night because I am so tired when I get home from nights out so I end up just crashing. I don't alway exfoliate. I mean too, then I forget or get too lazy. When I am not leaving the house then I just sit around with naked skin and no moisturize even.. Im trying to break that habit.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?

I don't I own like 9 million brushes. And so I always tell myself to do it.. but since I am really bad about getting ready on time, I never have time and then I get back and forget. It's on my list of habits to break. (See a theme lol.)

3. How long will you last with chipped nails?

Depends I let them chip a little and don't care too much. I always forget to put a top coat so they chip pretty quickly. Or if Im testing out a polish, like Did you know Zoya with no topcoat peels off in a pool. But if I have work outside the home or events I keep them looking good.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it?

I have sooooo much stuff that I don't think I could ever run out. I probably have 100 different bottles of shampoo and like the same amount of Bodywash. Im so bad about deals. I'm like $1 for a body wash thats normally $6.. I'm all over that. Then I get home and I'm like.. snap.. where do I put this. When I moved into my new apartment I filled an entire closet full of bath and beauty products.. 4 months in, I am still trying to sort through and pass on things I know I won't use. It's nuts.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?

So the person I got this from wrote brushing my hair when it's wet.. and my first thought was like that's bad.. oh crap.. thats like the only time I brush my hair.. so now I'm gonna do what she suggested and buy a comb for the shower.. I'm super bad about drying my hair, I 90% of the time let my hair airdry. That and touching my face. I am beyond bad at that I am always touching my face. It's sooo bad of me. I do seem to do less of it when I am wearing foundation though.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time.

Writing, I love to write stories but I always put it on the back burner to other things and then next thing I know it has been a month and I haven't written a single word. But I swear next month things will be different.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?

OMG. I am the worst. I am always finishing my makeup in the car. Since I don't drive I can. I am the type that I wake up 10 minutes before I need to walk out the door for work, shower, dress and be trying to do my makeup as quickly as I can. I know it's a terrible habit but it works for me.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?

NO. I wish. But I'm not going to lie to myself. Lol. I finally opened a paypal and started getting all my auctions sent to me rather then sharing with my mothers account. I spend little amounts all the time. But I mean .. I got 2 Too Faced Lipbalms for $2.. how can I not right. And I buy prizes for my blog like everyime I am out.

9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?

My nail polish collection is much more organized then my makeup. But that is my goal over the next month is to get all my makeup into 2 38" train cases and sell off the rest or give it away. I really want to build nail polish shelfs. But really everything will stay packed until we buy our home which is still a year off since we signed a 15 month least. But everyday I find things I want to.

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?

That has been a bit I admit. I had some medical issues. I lost my eyesight in one eye and I fell into a depression over it. I had trouble doing much of anything. My amazing boyfriend helped pull me out of it and get me back into life. So now I plan to try to always post a few times a week.

Rules:

1. copy and paste these 'rules' into your post when you write it!

2. You must state that this tag was created by Laura from The Beau Bow.

3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post, follow them if you're feeling nice and at the end of your post state who you tag, andcomment on their blog to let them know you tagged them.

4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' .

5. Have fun! :)

I never know who to tag, so if you read this, consider yourself tagged! Leave me a comment with the link to your post if you do it, I'd love to read your answers!

1 comment:

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">