Friday, March 15, 2013

Victoria Secret Haul and Deal

So this week Victoria's Secret is having an awesome GWP. If you buy anything PINK you get a free little heart speaker for your Iphone 4/5. So of course I ran down there to pick it up.

I split my purchases into 2 separate ones so I could grab two of the speakers, since I am prone to breaking things. I brought my wonderful boyfriend. Who very sweetly just follows me where I go for my deals and freebies.

So for $22 and some change I got 2 Heart speakers, 3 pairs of PINK undies and a tin of mints. Plus 2 Secret Rewards Cards. I now have 3. I will be grabbing another 2 SRC's so that I can use the at least $50 from the cards to get myself a VSX sports bra. I really like the feel of them. If I get lucky enough and a card has more on it.. I will be grabbing myself a Swim Suit. Even though I just bought myself the cutest one. There will be a post on that very shortly. Since I want to show off the amazing coverup I got.

I get every single Free GWP that is on the low end price side. I wish I had the money to spend $50 - $75 every time they did a giveaway. I will be getting the beach towel the next time it comes around though. Since I own 3 different ones already. Someday I plan to have a PINK bathroom.. or in my makeup room a place to put all the fun PINK/VS things I have aquired.

I am in love with the PINK dogs. I have I think like 30 of them or more.. I have them all boxed away for now since we are living in a pretty small place.

The speakers are still going on in stores until the 18th of March so if you have an Iphone make sure you get in on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">