Saturday, June 1, 2013

Nerd Lacquer Quasar review and swatches

I have heard about these polishes from every indie nail lover. I have wanted to get myself one. I got the chance to pick up Quasar. It is a beautiful polish and it goes on so clean. I really like the brand. I really am falling in love with the indie polish companies.

The color is a green jelly with glitter in it. It's the first glitter polish that I really like so far, so that was a first for me. I really dig the color too, in and out of the bottle. It is so gorgeous. I am so glad I grabbed a bottle of this for my collection, now to catch them all.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I've never heard from this brand before! That's a nice glittery nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a great polish. I am falling in love with indie brands. :)

      Delete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">