Saturday, June 8, 2013

Too Faced BB Cream Vanilla Glow

I grabbed some of the Too Faced Beauty Balm in Vanilla Glow. I had really wanted to try out this product since I like the Smashbox BB cream, I knew I wanted to try this, because I want to try out all the BB Creams that the companies are making right now.

I like the new product because it definitely feels nice on the skin, it has a bright glow to it. It is slightly tinted. The smell of it is very makeup smelling, but it doesn't smell to strong.

It matches my skin pretty well. For me it is too oily and shiny. That is the last thing I am looking for in a face product. I like the glow but it is far too much for me.

Since I don't like it for use alone. I put it underneath Smashbox's CC Cream. I know double layering, but it looked very nice on my skin. It made my skin looked great.

This color is called Vanilla Glow. It blends in really well. I like it overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">