Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Nicole by OPI GumDrops

So this weekend I got to play with the new Nicole By OPI GumDrops. I am totally digging on the textured polishes and was super excited to try it out. I really love OPI's LiquidSand so I figured, from the same brand I would adore these. They aren't as textured as I thought they would be. I used My Cherry Amour (Red) and A-nise Treat (Black) as accent nails. They are textured matte glitter.

They didn't dry super fast so I messed them up three times before I got them to dry without me screwing them up. I love the colors, but felt there wasn't enough texture to them.

I know kinda funny when I felt the Sally Hansen had too much texture, and OPI Liquidsand is my favorite at the moment. I haven't had the chance to try them all but I promise to keep you updated.

I did not purchase these or receive them, I was just given the chance to play with them.

There are 6 colors in the set, I only had the chance to play with 2 of them. So if you get the chance, they are beautifil polishes and worth the money if you like the micro glitter look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">