Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Canon T3i my new baby

Canon T3i... OMG.. It is finally in my hands. I have been really looking at this camera for a long time and here it sits in my room. My mothers boyfriend saw it on sale and asked her if it was alright to buy it for me. I can't wait to get to play with it. I did start taking pictures with my new baby.. I think her name is going to be Emma. Named after my favorite Marvel Character.. so you will hopefully be seeing a lot more pictures, and possibly of better quality.

The camera has so many functions, there is so many different things I can do with it. I will be using it not only for my review photos, and swatches but while I start my makeup line. I know that some of you know this is my intention. I have so many ideas and this small step is in the direction that I am so excited to be. I am going to start buying the supplies and organizing my area to get started. It's the most exciting adventure I have taken on.

I will be taking photography classes, so you will get to see me grow. I have the most supportive people in my life, everyone rooting for me in my corner. I am so happy with the people I have now. I want to be the same for the people in my life. I love seeing friends and family members flourish. What are you accomplishing this year? Are you trying to lose weight, start a business, eat healthier, going back to school? Let me know let's see how we can be beneficial and helpful to each other. I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Love the post. The Canon T3i is my on my wish list for a new camera. Sigh ***

    I'm a new reader. Can't wait to read more!

    I also just wanted to let you know that I am starting a new Sunday format on my Blog to help beauty bloggers and youtubers connect and find others, and gain
    followers. I'd love if you checked it out!

    http://bit.ly/16Am860

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">