Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Generation Beauty by Ipsy Day 1 : Friends, Idols, Gifts and More.

So sadly this is not up today on Saturday. It will be posted on Tuesday night, I left my camera in the car of my partner.. so no pictures. Let me tell you though, today was amazing. I am so blessed that the community is so overwhelming welcoming, friendly, helpful and just in general awesome. I spent so much time talking to other bloggers, vloggers, makeup lovers about my passion. I couldn't be happier in a place like this. It's so exciting and amazing and I am so glad I got the chance to be a part of this event. I look forward to next years.

I got to the event extra early and met up with some of the other ipster's I met yesterday and we ran around and completed the Treasure Hunt. It was a quick time, but the prize pay out was wonderful. I really want to show off todays bag of prizes. I can't believe the amount of stuff that they gave to us. I was a bit worried at first about the event but just today really made it for me. It was such a wonderful experience and I still have a day to go.

I walked around and talked to all the vendors, talked with attendees, let me mother get her makeup done by Pixi (she looked beautiful). Then I watched Michelle Phan talk a little bit. (She would be the founder of Ipsy and a beauty guru).

I then went and sat down and waited for my makeunder with Bare Minerals, they were giving away a full size foundation and foundation brush for getting your makeup done. I was over the moon. It was a $57 value.. WOW. The Foundation runs $29 and the brush $28. The best thing is I was just looking at getting a brush just like this, this weekend. Now I am set, and that money can go to other things like, more makeup, lol.

Me and my Makeup artist at bare minerals

Amazingly I got to meet both the creators of LimeCrime and SugarPill. I was beyond excited. Doe came over because she loved my dress and asked to take a pic with me. Squeal. Amy commented on the picture of her and I that she wanted my dress, made my day more then I can say.

I had an amazing time and I can't wait for the next event.

Here are some photos of the different booths as we walked in.

The last picture was my mother getting her makeup done over at the Pixi Booth.

Here is the freebies I got from the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">