Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Generation Beauty by Ipsy Day 2 - Friends, Networking, Red Lobster, Shopping

So I thought the event on Sunday started at 10am.. but I was wrong it actually started at 9sm. So I was a little later then I expected getting out of the house. It was ok, I got there grabbed my sneak peak challenge paper, filled it out in like 30 seconds and ran over to claim my prize. They gave us one of the older makeup bags from months past at Ipsy and some makeup products. I was super happy because I ended up with 2 bags I didn't have so yippee.

I then met up with some of my new friends and helped them get there sneak peek goodie.

I went over to the Sheer Cover booth and when the Makeup Artist saw me she grabbed me and told me she wanted to do my makeup, so I let her and she gave me some goodies. I can't wait to play with them. Yay.

I ran around talked with different bloggers, vloggers, vendors. I had a fabulous time. Finally the time came for our Happy Hour. I split the tickets with my mother and we ran around getting all the goodies. I was super excited. SOHO ran out of brushes, but they are mailing us brushes so I am excited to get them.

Here are some pictures of the area and the gift goodies

And all my goodies

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">