Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Victoria's Secret Annual Sale is Here.. go online

So I am a bargain hunter, you will hear me talk about it all the time. I wanted to share this with you in case you are like me and love Victoria's Secret.

I was taken out the other day and was bought the white wings jacket because I really really wanted a wings jacket, not so much in white but that is all they had, so I was happy. It was $88. I almost gasped, then I remembered everything is expensive at my favorite store.

Well I went home and went online and saw that I could pick up the same jacket off the website for $50.. so I went to my VS and returned the jacket for a giftcard.

Jumped online and bought the jacket in black (YAY), 2 pairs of undies, a duffle bag and a pair of the Yoga shorties.. for only $15.09 more then the cost of the original jacket.

He is happy I got what I wanted and I am super excited that I got the color I wanted and a ton more stuff to add to my VS collection.

Here's the jacket.. Tell me it isn't beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">