Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Old Navy Activewear Crowdtap Sample Share

I love Crowdtap. I have been with them almost 3 years and in that time I have been given so many sample share programs and so many amazing opportunities. I got to last summer meet Luke Perry because of them.

This newest sample share I did for them was Old Navy Activewear, this was actually my 2nd time doing it. I am in love with the compression pants. They are incredible. They are comfortable and wonderful for working out or just wearing out. I own I think 5 pairs now, I just can't get enough of them.

For this sample share they gave me two coupons one for me and one for a friend to grab each a pair of bottoms and a top. I got myself a pair of the compression pants and a zipdown top in black. I wear them quite often. She got herself a pair of the compression pants and a pink running shirt.

Everything fits super comfortably, it looks good and is super affordable.

I am so pleased to be a part of Crowdtap for all the opportunities they give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alt="OASAP - The Latest Street Fashion">